Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mark, There's a Beagle in My Bedroom! by Michael Ciardi




Mark, There's a Beagle in My Bedroom!, Michael Ciardi. self-published, 2014. e-book, 243 pps.


     Think of talking animals, microchips, drones, and some zany puns and you've got Michael Ciardi. Mark, There's a Beagle in My Bedroom! begins with a divorced guy who is forced to take in a roommate for the money. Mark, the new roommate, agrees to the "no pets" clause easily. But Kip comes home from his ordinary job to discover a beagle in his bedroom. The beagle's name is Bruce 5. Kip is a bit put out.

sapphoq reviews says: The puns in Mark, There's a Beagle in My Bedroom! flow freely and never stop until the very last word. Michael Ciardi has done an excellent job of entertaining me and moving the story plot along. Not for the under-aged set. Highly recommended for adults who enjoy playing with words.

No comments: